Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowland



We've had loads of snow today, it was lovely, very gorgeous. It turned my house and street in a winter wonder land. But it also caused a lot of problems. Half my colleagues didn't show up at work today because they weren't able to get there and the news reported many accidents. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

I decided to layer up since I was cold... How surprising is that. :) Kinda loved the result so heres the post... And btw, I just noticed its my rezzday today! Totally forgot and the day is almost over. I do still accept gifts however! :)


Kus Nere

Skin: L.Fauna - Lapine (pale2 snowflake)
Hair with scarf: 69 - Verty 03 (light copper)
Vest: BareRose - Usakko (blue, comes in brown, green, grey and pink and with a shirt, boots and pants for like... almost nothing...)
Shorts: Armidi Gisaci - Buone Vacanze (bianco, part of outfit)
Leggings: Plastik - Leggings (snowflake)
Boots: GField - Short Ribbon Boots Anna (gray)(I love this store! Very well priced, great quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment